Requirements and Qualifications
- Commitment to the Catholic Church’s teaching mission and philosophy
- Dedication to a values-based education
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college
- A valid NJ State Certification or commitment to certification
- Ongoing commitment to students, parents, community, and profession
- Teaching experience a plus
Candidates must possess educational vision, leadership skills, organizational ability and interpersonal strengths. These leaders must be committed Catholics who can inspire faculty and staff, and engage parents and students in pursuit of both spiritual development and academic excellence.
- Practicing Catholic
- A minimum of three years experience as a principal
- Earned Master’s degree in Educational Administration or related
- NJ Teaching Certificate or its reciprocal
- NJ Principal Certificate
- Letters of Recommendation from the following: pastor, 2 professional source
Faculty and staff openings are listed by county. Schools may list their openings with us, but are not obligated to do so. Prospective candidates are free to contact any school directly. Please note that applications are to be sent as indicated in the posting (email, fax, etc.) directly to the schools and not to the Archdiocese of Newark, unless otherwise indicated.